Friday, February 24, 2012

Stuff that's been going on

Hey,

Here are stuff I have some art made during my free time.

This one here is a drawing of my girlfriend. She asked me to draw her as a painter with magic powers. So here's my take on it. The design changed quite a few times during the whole process, but in the end, I kind like how it turned out.
This one right here started out by me just doodling around, making shapes on the blank canvas. I somehow made a cavern then I suddenly had the idea of making a giant snake crawling inside it. It turned out pretty good from thumbnail size, but zoomed in, it's just okay.
This here is just for practice. I took a random picture from Flickr and then paint it in black and white. I definitely need more practice with Photoshop and how I handle the brushes.

The next one will be different as it is a school project.
From left to right: humans, demigods, and gods.
I have to make some tweaks to the gods concept since they look weaker and more normal than the demigods. The humans are heavily influenced by the barbarians from Diablo.

No comments: