Friday, February 10, 2012

PRJ350 updates!

Hey, I haven't updated for a while. I apologize for that. But hey, I am bringing you some goodies in this post as an apology ;)

These are my concept works for the PRJ350 class.

I had to change my character after the first milestone because I didn't really like the old design. It didn't really fit into the world I imagined. I was going for a cartoony and painterly look. The old design was too realistic and boring, so I decided to just scrape the design and completely redo it.

Here are the old design:
And here's the new design: 
As you can see, the new design is way more cartoony than the old one. I also like it better and it is actually more of the same style as the rest of the character's world.

These are some more concepts:
This is the style guide with the props I will model:
And this is the 2-page storyboard:

No comments: