Thursday, December 15, 2011

Finals, yay

Storyboards final animatic.
Although I got some crits in class just now, I am probably at the point of not caring anymore. I will try and get the character design and environment finalized during the upcoming 3-week winter break. I might also totally change the character because it's pretty similar to a character my friend has.

Maya final render.
Before post-processing.
After post-processing in Photoshop.

This is my final render for 3D environment class. I had to manually paint the strong rim light on the car because I couldn't get the result in Maya. I wanted it to be that strong to make the mood and feeling have more impact to the viewer.

Junior projects part 1 final.
I am not really satisfied with the final result for this class. I learned quite a lot new stuff during the course of the class though. After Effects was fun to use, I may have to try and mess around with the program some time later.

No comments: